Lower back pain is a common problem for orthopaedics. Ayurvedic back pain treatment is a holistic approach to treating conditions caused by the tridoshas. The region below the lumbar region of the spine, or lower back, is multifaceted and connected by nerves. All of the body’s parts work together to provide flexibility and elasticity. Any minor injury or shock to the lower back could lead to problems.
The lower back supports the bulky upper body and the spine, and the lumbar region supports the upper body and the spine. Ayurvedic treatment of backaches treats the problem and improves overall health. It also increases the power, allowing people to live healthy, rejuvenating lives.
Lower back pain symptoms
After examining the root cause of your discomfort and assessing the symptoms, an Ayurvedic practitioner in Kerala will recommend the best treatment. The doctor will be able to prescribe the best ayurvedic treatment for back pain if they can identify the signs. It is possible to determine the cause of the discomfort and where it is located.
These are the most common symptoms and signs of low back pain:
The sensation of tingling, numbing, or sharpness begins at the lower back and moves towards your legs/ thighs and feet. The lower back can feel mild pain, which can cause a restriction in movement and flexibility and cause spasms in the hip or pelvic region. Sitting for long periods can cause discomfort. Temporarily, a quick walk or a body workout can help to ease the discomfort. The pain will return if you sit down. The pain is caused by straining the discs when you sit down. The pain is most common in the morning due to prolonged sitting or doing nothing. Although the pain can be intense early in the morning, it will decrease as you get up and move around.
People may experience pain in different ways. The ayurvedic treatment of back pain and it’s time frame can only be determined following a thorough examination. We will consider information about the patient and their past injuries.
Lower back pain is the most common.
Back pain can result from tension in the lower back or injury. Various physical and medical conditions can cause back pain, but these are the most common.
There are other reasons, too:
- Repeated lifting can cause injury to the ligament or muscle.
- An abrupt movement that stresses the ligaments and powers.
- Disks that have burst or bulged
- Skeletal irregularities
- Incorrect posture
- A severe disc bulge can cause spondylitis
The doctor will take a detailed patient history and conduct a thorough physical exam. Finally, the doctor will follow up with any necessary tests to confirm the diagnosis. A personalised treatment plan will be developed based on the patient’s diagnosis and other characteristics.
Lower back pain could be caused by the type of work performed or how the patient sits when they do it. Ayurveda physicians will need to understand the patient’s life, lifestyle preferences, routine travel information, and other details to determine the cause of the problem and prescribe treatment.
You will be asked about any previous lower back injuries. It is essential to determine the duration of the problem before treating it. To aid in treatment, the patient may also be able to provide additional information. The patient’s medical and family history will be thoroughly analysed, and other pertinent information will also be collected. This information will determine the treatment plan.
Kerala offers Ayurvedic treatment for back pain (low back Pain).
Kerala Ayurvedic Treatment for Lower Back Pain uses massages with herbs, Ayurvedic treatments, yoga, and other strict diet plans to build bone and muscle. Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital provides the treatment. Kati Shoola is an ayurvedic medicine to treat low back pain. It is based on the influence of doshas within the body. These are the treatment options:
- Panchakarma and herbal decoctions
- External application of herbal supplements
- Here are some guidelines to help you follow the diet plan.
You may also be eligible for specific treatments as part of your treatment plan.
- Abhyanga’s warm oils are also well-known. They can be used all over the body with a particular focus on the lower back. This technique stimulates cells.
- Swedana Steam is made from herbs that help eliminate and sweat out toxic substances.
- Dhanyamla Dhara, an element unique to Ayurvedic therapies, is one example. This is how the warm herbal liquid is applied to the affected area.
- Podikizhi refers to a type of massage. This massage uses powdered herbs and is tucked in cotton fabric. This is an essential component of Ayurvedic treatments that relieve back pain.
- Elakizhi-This procedure uses leaves that have Vata relaxant properties. Elakizhi is applied to the body by the patient.
- Pizhichil massage uses heat therapy or oil treatments. Pizhichi can be used to treat a variety of problems. It lasts from 7 to 21 days.
- Vasti is the method of stopping doshas from your body. Certain herbs can be introduced to the body via the vaginal canal to eliminate toxins.
- Njavarakizhi Ayurvedic treatment for back pain uses rice that has been medicated. This therapy helps to relieve stiffness and discomfort and increase blood flow.
- Kati Vasti Herbalmedicated Oil is heated to lukewarm temperatures and stored in the lumbosacral area for a specified time in this Kati Vasti course.
- Pichu refers to a large piece of cloth wrapped around the affected area. The fabric is then placed in warm, medicated oil and is changed regularly.
These programs can be tailored to each patient depending on their specific condition and severity of the disease. Ayurvedic treatments can last from 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the individual case. This is to ensure that the patient receives the most effective healing. Because the medical staff provides the best care possible, the recovery process can be rapid. Modifications can be made to the treatment plan, but they should be determined based on the specific condition.